If you're like me, you cringe at the site of your bare nails. I feel incomplete without a manicure!

I used to get acrylic but it was killing my nails (and really starting to show)... so I switched to shellac.... annnnd my nails were still feeling the pain. I surrendered and went back to the good ole' polish but, who wants to pay $20-30 for a manicure that is going to chip within 24 hours? NOT ME! So I had to find a new solution....

That is when I discovered press-on nail polish. I know, it's not a huge surprise (yet), we have all seen the Sally Hanson selection at the drug store... but what young professional wants to wear lace and leopard on all ten?? 

I began to research online... if Sally Hanson was making these miracle strips, someone else had to be riding on this bandwagon. And low and behold... my nails found their saving grace.



Meet Incoco. A company that specializes in press-on nail polish offering a large variety of
sophisticated colors. The best part? One set is only $7.99!


These puppies come in 16 double sided, pre-sized strips along with a buffer/nail file, cuticle stick, and nail polish remover.

Follow the 7 simple steps and you have an amazing manicure within minutes!



application step images provided by Incoco.

DEAL ALERT:
Incoco is currently having a sale until February 16th, 2013.
A large selection of their manicure sets are currently being sold in a pack of two!
Stock up! You will be hooked!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think...