So, I am obviously very new to the actual blogging portion in the blog world but, I have been an avid follow of many blogs for quite some time now. The hard part of finding and following new blogs is remembering their titles (I am so bad with names) so I can blab about them to my other bloggy friends.

But, I have found a solution to the name forgetting and endless/unorganized book marking we have all been guilty of...

Blog loving, iPad hugging readers…. Rejoice! My new favorite pal is the amazing iPad app, Blogshelf. 

Hey look that's me!


This bad boy allows you to subscribe to your favorite blogs directly from the app and keep them all at your finger tips within your endless [blog]shelves.

The app allows for easy and clean reading with the swipe functionality to quickly skim through the latest posts. Blogshelf will show you a snipet of the post and if you want to read on, tap the title and let it load. Use the “Top Blogs” and “Search” sections to find your favorite blogs and discover new ones, like The Re-Inspired. *hint*



This app will change the way you view blogs.


To get you started, here are a few of my favorites –

Home & DIY

Fashion

Music

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think...